7/27/2013

white and wood. Home ideas

Simple combination of yanyula: white and wood together could change your lifestyle.
I think it's a great inspiration for someone who likes calm and simple apartments, minimalistic themes and the feeling of purity.
For me, this combination never gets bored and it could be everything: from your living room to your bathroom.
It makes your apartment a little bit scandinavian and if you're about to change your furniture style it's one of the eaiest ways to do that!
Here some photos


white&wood kitchen is also an idea for the rustic style.

A simple white desk is the source of your DIY and craft projects.

Different chairs, different wood but the white color puts everything together.

Appart from the beauty of the colors I like the idea of night lamps.

This door's idea is the first thing I'm going to do in my house. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz